*Due to the classified nature of our work, U.S. citizenship is required*
Job Title: Senior Supplier Quality Analyst
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Spectranetix, a small fast-growing company that develops and provides advanced electronic systems for the U.S. Department of Defense, is looking for a Sr. Supplier Quality Analyst to join our Operations Team. We just joined forces with Pacific Defense on January 16, 2020 and our growth is accelerating.
Spectranetix designs and builds advanced, military standards-based, modular open systems architecture (MOSA) systems. These systems conform to the Army’s C4ISR Modular Open Suite of Standards (CMOSS) and the Air Force’s Sensor Open Systems Architecture (SOSA) Standard. These CMOSS/SOSA systems are used for multi-mission electronic warfare, tactical communications, signals intelligence, cyber-EW, high speed computing or simultaneous combinations of these capabilities.
Who are we looking for?
The Sr. Supplier Quality Analyst will be a key member of our Operations Organization and will be responsible for maintaining Spectranetix’s Quality Management System and Supplier Quality activities. Responsibilities include supplier qualifications, supplier risk assessment, and supplier corrective action request programs. This position is dedicated to customer satisfaction through focused supplier management processes and corrective/preventative actions.
- Act as the Business Owner of the Supplier Quality Management processes
- Will play key role in implementation of Spectranetix Quality Management System (QMS)
- Lead supplier quality audits and assure the quality of incoming materials
- Develop and implement Incoming Quality Control (IQC) process
- Develop and maintain supplier key performance indicators (KPI)
- Routinely review supplier quality performance with cross functional team
- Ensures traceability to Configuration Management guidelines
- Support investigations of supplier non-conformance issues
- Clearly communicate status using the established collaboration tools
- Extensive working knowledge of Supplier Quality Management practices
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 and/or AS9000, applicable experience required
- Experience with HW and SW Configuration Management
- Ability to interface well with Product Development Engineering resources
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Effective communicator able to work independently and in teams
- ASQE, Six Sigma Black/Green Belt or Lean certification a strong plus
- Minimum requirement: High School Diploma
- BA/BS is a plus