*Due to the classified nature of our work, U.S. citizenship is required*
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Sunnyvale, CA or Mukilteo, WA
Spectranetix, a small fast-growing company that develops and provides advanced electronic systems for the U.S. Department of Defense, is looking for a Product Manager to lead our various engineering teams. We recently joined forces with Pacific Defense and our growth is accelerating.
Spectranetix designs and builds advanced, military standards-based, modular open systems architecture (MOSA) systems. These systems conform to the Army’s C4ISR Modular Open Suite of Standards (CMOSS) and the Air Force’s Sensor Open Systems Architecture (SOSA) Standard. These CMOSS/SOSA systems are used for multi-mission electronic warfare, tactical communications, signals intelligence, cyber-EW, high speed computing or simultaneous combinations of these capabilities.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to hire a Product Manager who wants to get involved with a small, fast-paced and dynamic company. Responsible for owning their assigned products over the full life cycle. The Product Manager will also be the key technical representative for their assigned products and will work closely with Business Development and Sales to market the products which will include supporting customer meetings, writing proposals and attending marketing/sales events.
- Work/coordinate across Program Management (PM), Engineering, Operations and Business Development (BD) to ensure product aligns with needs across all stakeholders
- Develop and Maintain product roadmaps based on organizational and market needs
- Develop R&D needs, schedule, and budget
- Support to BD and Sales through fielding technical questions; attending/leading customer meetings; writing proposals and whitepapers; performing market surveys and competitive analysis against competing products
- Support to operations by managing configurations and obsolescence
- 4-5 years of related product management experience
- Demonstrated experience of working across hardware, software, and cross-functional teams.
- Proven communication and presentation experience
- Must be open to travel for trade shows and conference once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted
- Previous experience in Electronic Warfare or ISR preferred
- Experience across multiple functional areas: Product Management, Engineering, Customer Enablement, Marketing, and Sales
- Prior experience with Software Defined Radios (SDR) is a big plus
- Experience in managing multiple products simultaneously is a plus
- Minimum requirement of BS in EE, MS is preferred
- MBA is a plus