*Due to the classified nature of our work, U.S. citizenship is required*
REQ01038 + REQ01039
Job Title: Digital Design Engineer
Location: Mukilteo, WA
Spectranetix, a small fast-growing company that develops and provides advanced electronic systems for the U.S. Department of Defense, is looking for a Digital Design Engineer to contribute to our various engineering teams. We just joined forces with Pacific Defense on January 16, 2020 and our growth is accelerating.
Spectranetix designs and builds advanced, military standards-based, modular open systems architecture (MOSA) systems. These systems conform to the Army’s C4ISR Modular Open Suite of Standards (CMOSS) and the Air Force’s Sensor Open Systems Architecture (SOSA) Standard. These CMOSS/SOSA systems are used for multi-mission electronic warfare, tactical communications, signals intelligence, cyber-EW, high speed computing or simultaneous combinations of these capabilities.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to hire a Digital Design Engineer who wants to get involved with a small, fast-paced and dynamic company. Responsible for the design, test, and implementation of real-time FPGA applications.
- Design, test, and integration of FPGA applications including digital signal processing (DSP), high speed communications, and system-on-chip (SOC).
- FPGA design including specification, design, simulation, synthesis, verification and bring-up using best practices and methodologies.
- Collaborate with team to help develop test benches and troubleshoot technical issues in the lab.
- Provide support and technical direction to entry-level engineers.
- Contribute to design, simulation, verification, integration, and test of complex, high speed products.
- Work in a cross functional environment with skills in multiple areas including hardware, software, and FPGA design.
- Minimum 3 of years of experience in digital design, focusing on ASICs or FPGA design
- 3-5 years of experience in HDL design.
- Experience with Xilinx FPGAs and infrastructure (AXI4).
- Embedded software design experience
- Experience with Xilinx MPSoCs or RFSoCs preferred
- Digital signal processing (DSP) experience preferred
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- BS or MS in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or related field.