Senior Test Architect
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Due to the classified nature of our work, U.S. citizenship is required.
Spectranetix, a Pacific Defense company, is seeking a Senior Test Architect to join our team and be a key technical contributor for defining and delivering our next generation of test architecture, test automation strategy, and working test infrastructure for RF products. Your customer facing skills will be a key asset during customer trials/testing and product FA. You will use your technical leadership and program management skills to drive and deliver this effort. Our systems and products are used for signals intelligence, secure/covert digital communications, jammers, radio direction finding, and many other applications across the Electronic Warfare, C4ISR and Tactical Communications markets. We build everything from the antennas, filters, receivers, DSP processors, and transmitters, down to the software control GUI’s and analytic tools.
- Define, develop, and deliver a test automation strategy, roadmap, and working framework/infrastructure suitable for very-low-volume production that can be scaled over time to allow for increasing production volumes at low, medium, and high volumes.
- Anticipate and deliver scaled system as needs evolve.
- Review needs and deliverables as they evolve with business goals, business climate, company growth and over time as technology changes/progresses.
- Operate flexibly to make adjustments, if needed.
- Required to work cross-functionally and lead a cross-functional team across hardware and software product development teams in 2 US locations, test, manufacturing, and IT.
- U.S. Citizenship is mandatory, current security clearance a plus
8-10 plus years of experience operating at the following level:
- Proven history leading cross-functional teams across multiple sites
- Deep test architecture and test experience in a communications field such as RF, satellite, wireless, etc.
- History of designing and delivering fully functional test automation, frameworks/infrastructures, test tools, and system integration from the ground-up. This includes:
- Automated test Logging and analytics
- Repository and release systems and management
- Testing servers
- Testing hardware (e.g. switches, power supplies, specialized equipment, etc.)
- WINDOWS and Linux platforms
- Root cause analysis methodologies and tools at an internal cross-functional level and in customer environments
- Advanced programming skills scripting in Python and OO programming in C++
- Agile project/program management
- Detailed project planning including: people resources, equipment/SW resources, key milestones, and delivery dates
- Detailed test planning, design, and execution
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Ready to Apply?
If you meet these requirements and feel that you can significantly add value to our team, we’d love to hear from you. Send a cover letter describing your intent in addition to your resume here: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information, please contact our Recruiters as well!