Location: Sunnyvale, CA, or Mukilteo, WA, or El Segundo, CA
Due to the classified nature of our work, U.S. citizenship is required.
Spectranetix, a Pacific Defense company, is looking to hire an internal Lead Recruiter to recruit, advise, and manage the overall hiring process within the company. We are entering a period of high growth. Experience in the entire recruiting life-cycle is required so you can come in and hit the ground running. The responsibilities of a Lead Recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation. In order to be considered for this role, you will have to have 3+ years of Technical Recruiting experience the technical hiring, ideally within the defense industry.
- Provide leadership to the program team engineers. Assures communication and cooperation among team members and resolves areas of conflict.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Build robust and diverse pipelines of candidates through various channels (e.g. meetups and events, employee referrals, and select sourcing tools).
- Identify the top-performing employees at talent competitors and use the right messages to reach high-quality candidates.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Organize targeted outreach events in the industry and/or on-site in our office.
- Assess applicant/candidate quality, skills, and fit to identify the best candidate for a position.
- Maintain effective relationships with candidates through the recruiting process.
- Develop offer recommendations and deliver verbal/written offers to finalist candidates, negotiating as necessary to secure top talent.
- Responsible for data entry and maintenance of applicant tracking system (Jira).
- Proven ability to recruit and hire a variety of technical roles (e.g. software developer, hardware developer, product manager, program management, systems engineer).
- Demonstrable experience in working with technical leadership at varying levels end to end through the recruiting process.
- Strong communication, organizational, collaboration, and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence.
- At least 3 years full life cycle experience in a high volume, fast paced work environment.
- Thorough understanding of OFCCP regulations as it relates to recruitment processes, applicant tracking and reporting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Experience recruiting for a federal contractor, preferably in the defense industry.
- Prior experience in the staffing function of a start-up is a plus.
- Proficiency with popular ATS systems such as: Brassring, Taleo, etc.
- Proven ability to attract and hire candidates with security clearance
Ready to Apply?
If you meet these requirements and feel that you can significantly add value to our team, we’d love to hear from you. Send a cover letter describing your intent in addition to your resume here: email@example.com
If you would like more information, please contact our Recruiters as well!